What did I get done this last week. I have my Riley Blake challenge mini quilt together and now it needs basting and hopefully some cool, inspiring quilting.
I am trying to also make some headway on old WIP's so that slow but sure I will get them done sometime this first quarter?! I had put these away and couldn't remember where they were but I knew I had some already cut out so I did find them and now have 5 more done. Not sure how many I am going to make but know I want it bigger than what I have right now.
I also got 6 more blocks done for the Tula Pink City Sampler. I am almost through that triangle section - thank goodness!
So here was my list from last week:
1. Sew Patches on Aaron's shirts - done
2. RB HST quilt- done
3. Riley Blake quilt top done
4. Pull Fabric for City Sampler Triangle section - done
5. Pick FAL project and post - done
Small goal check list working so this week here is what is on the list
1. Sew City Sampler triangle blocks 9 left
2. Baste and Quilt HST Quilt
3. Baste and Quilt RB Challenge Quilt
4. Sew up 25 blocks on the Badger Quilt-done
5. Order photos for scrapbook weekend
Hopefully, the week is successful again.
Linking up to Lee at Freshly Pieced WIP Wednesday, NTT at My Quilt Infatuation, Let's Bee Social.