Wednesday, January 15, 2014

WIP Wednesday #2


What did I get done this last week. I have my Riley Blake challenge mini quilt together and now it needs basting and hopefully some cool, inspiring quilting.



I am trying to also make some headway on old WIP's so that slow but sure I will get them done sometime this first quarter?! I had put these away and couldn't remember where they were but I knew I had some already cut out so I did find them and now have 5 more done.  Not sure how many I am going to make but know I want it bigger than what I have right now. 
Then I made some progress on the Badger Graduation gift.  Loved working on this since it was really pretty mindless sewing.  Watched a little TV and 25 blocks were done!  I need 80 so I have lots more to do. I really need to cut bigger pieces!



I also got 6 more blocks done for the Tula Pink City Sampler.  I am almost through that triangle section - thank goodness!

So here was my list from last week:

1.  Sew Patches on Aaron's shirts - done
2. RB HST quilt- done
3.  Riley Blake quilt top done
4.  Pull Fabric for City Sampler Triangle section - done
5.  Pick FAL project and post - done

Small goal check list working so this week here is what is on the list

1.  Sew City Sampler triangle blocks 9 left
2.  Baste and Quilt HST Quilt
3.  Baste and Quilt RB Challenge Quilt
4.  Sew up 25 blocks on the Badger Quilt-done
5.  Order photos for scrapbook weekend

Hopefully, the week is successful again.

Linking up to Lee at Freshly Pieced WIP Wednesday, NTT at My Quilt Infatuation, Let's Bee Social.

23 comments:

  1. Looks like you have some fun stuff to work on. I LOVE that mini quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did with the Riley Blake fabric. Can't wait to see it once it's all quilted up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your geese and your x+ blocks. Your thumbnail on freshly pieced caught my eye. Beautiful job. Thanks for sharing your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the flying geese mini. Fun fabrics and great selection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOu have some really lovely WIP´s

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an array of gorgeousness! I especially love those x and + blocks. My fave! Looking forward to seeing your progression on all your lovely projects!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're pretty busy with all those projects and you're doing a great job! I'm loving Riley Blake fabrics and that block is super! Well done!

    http://www.busyneedle.ch

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your mini quilt!

    Kim
    http://tiesthatbindquilting.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your Riley Blake challenge quilt. You've made a lot of progress on other stuff too. Great work

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like the effect that stripe gives the triangles in your challenge quilt. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That mini quilt is just adorable! Love to see how you quilt it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OK, your Riley Blake mini is super cool. I love the effect of the striped fabric in that placement!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE your Riley Blake challenge piece! So inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I absolutely love your Riley Blake mini. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that mini! Look forward to that Graduation quilt all put together.

    ReplyDelete
  16. those blocks are really beautiful, Beth! I love those Tula blocks!

    Thanks so much for partying at Needle and Thread Thursday!

    :) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Beth, I love your challenge mini quilt! It is really neat! :) Looking forward to seeing it all done!

    I am giving away a $50 gift certificate on my blog this week! Would love for you to stop by and enter!
    Fort Worth Fabric Studio Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh wow. The fabrics you chose for your Riley Blake Mini are incredible. The lines, stripes, chevrons and dots give the quilt so much movement and play. You other blocks are wonderful too. You have a good eye for picking out playful fabrics to go together.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oooh, the Tula colours are amaaaaazing and the x+ with the lime green centre is calling to me. Fun stuff you have going on over there!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are all looking great! I love your Riley Blake :)

    ReplyDelete