Monday, January 6, 2014

A Lovely Year of Finishes-January


I am not sure why but I have a hard time figuring out what I want to finish in one month.  So for January I seem to have momentum on this small quilt.  I finished this up last night while watching Downton Abbey.  (So glad to have gotten caught up and watching season 4).  



This was all the leftover triangles from the flying geese I made for the Riley Blake Challenge.  I did not want to put them away for later since later never seems to happen and the block finishes at 8.5.  This is a small quilt and not sure yet what I will do with it.

I need to figure out the back and then quilt this one up.  It will be good to practice some FMQ on this one.



4 comments:

  1. It looks great. I like your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this quilt! Looks like summer by the lake to me. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your quilt. Can't wait to see how you quilt it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful that you were able to to do something with the left over scraps. It will make a wonderful baby quilt!

    ReplyDelete