So to the list:
1. Tula Pink blocks- I have a bet with a friend that it will be done by March 31st. I have 47/100 done and nothing planned so I need to get working on that one.
2. Moda Friendship Quilt- This was the club quilt from last year. I have the blocks done and a layout planned.
3. Badger Quilt - I need one graduation quilt and all boys I know in Wisconsin love the Badgers and this one is going to be going to UW Madison! This one should be fun.
4. Riley Blake Challenge - I finished the top and now just have to figure out the quilting. This will be the first time I came up with something on my own. So far so good!
5. Left over Riley Blake fabric- Planning on using it all up and have enough to make two projects from cutting off the corners. I need to add a few solids to it. This one is going to be my Lovely Month of Finishes Goal for January. Hopefully the ones I pick each month I can focus and get done.
I think that is enough to keep me busy this quarter! Now to get sewing!
Linking up at The Littlest Thistle for Q1 Goals.