Friday, January 10, 2014

2014 Q1 Goals

Starting the year off with a hefty list.  I am thinking its winter lots of time indoors and not much other things planned so I should be able to sew lots of things!  Well, that will be the goal anyway.  The goal for 2014 is to sew from stash and no buying fabric for the first 6 months.  I am sweating that one a bit.  But we will see how this works and since I have lots on my list and no need for fabric we should be good!

So to the list:

1.  Tula Pink blocks-  I have a bet with a friend that it will be done by March 31st.  I have 47/100 done and nothing planned so I need to get working on that one.



2.  Moda Friendship Quilt- This was the club quilt from last year.  I have the blocks done and a layout planned.




3.  Badger Quilt - I need one graduation quilt and all boys I know in Wisconsin love the Badgers and this one is going to be going to UW Madison!  This one should be fun.



4.  Riley Blake Challenge - I finished the top and now just have to figure out the quilting. This will be the first time I came up with something on my own.   So far so good!

5.  Left over Riley Blake fabric- Planning on using it all up and have enough to make two projects from cutting off the corners.  I need to add a few solids to it.  This one is going to be my Lovely Month of Finishes Goal for January.  Hopefully the ones I pick each month I can focus and get done.


6.  X and + quilt - I really need this one to get done.  It has been on my list for over a year.  Lost momentum on it and it just sits!



I think that is enough to keep me busy this quarter!  Now to get sewing!

Linking up at The Littlest Thistle for Q1 Goals.

6 comments:

  1. You are going to be busy! I am doing the Fabric Fast too! It is hard?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like all of your works in progress and you will feel so good when you finish!! I have the + and o's on my to do list, my niece and I are doing it as a swap. So excited to get started on it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely variety of projects there :o) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh, Lots of fun things planned. Wishing you speedy sewing and matching seams!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with all those! I'm looking forward to seeing them progress. You're well on the way already :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You certainly have your work cut out for you! Love love #5!

    ReplyDelete