Nothing like the end of the month to sit back and see what I did and not finish in the month of June. It really was busy with traveling for work and lots of yard work but somehow I did manage to get a few things done this month. That was nice to see since I feel like I have only been running around.
My sewing time helps me keep sane when life gets crazy. I am able to relax and forget about that pesky thing called work.
1. Easy Street - this will be a finish for July since I put the binding on Sunday night but no pictures yet.
2. Tula Pink City Sampler blocks. I was ahead for awhile but have a few to catch up on.
3. Block 8- this one is my favorite so far
4. Heart quilt for a wedding gift in August-finished the top
5. Tula Pink Block
6. Tula Pink Block
7. Bee Block for MMQG-Marissa
8. Bee Block for MMQG-Kristie
9. Moda Sampler Blocks
Here is to July and taking a couple of vacation days to sew - that will be nice.
Linking up to Lily's Quilt both Fresh Sewing Day and the Small Blog Meet and over at Quilts in the Queue for the Let's Get Acquainted link up.