Friday, July 12, 2013

Finish Along Goals for Q-3

I really can't believe I am thinking Q-3 goals.  It doesn't seem possible that half the year is over and since summer is short here in Wisconsin that will be over before you know it as well.

Last quarter not as much got done as I would have liked but I figure if I didn't have them on my list I don't think I would have pushed to finish what I did. Linking up for the Finish Along over at She Can Quilt

1.  String Heart-Wedding gift - Updated - Finished


This was on here last month but I did get the top done and recently just finished piecing the back with free piecing the date of the wedding.  I love that!  The wedding is in August so this is a must do and would prefer to have it done in July.

2.  Bee Blocks from the MMQG  Update made 1 more block

I think I need one or two more blocks then I need to sew together.  I would love to finish this one!

3.  X and Plus Scrap Quilt- No Progress

I need at least 10 more blocks.  This one always gets pushed aside but I would really like it done.

4.Tula Pinks City Sampler   Update-Progress but not done- No t-shirt

Started this last quarter and thought I could keep up but nope behind and at my local quilt shop if I have them done by sometime in September there is a pin and a t-shirt in it.  That is my motivation and they are really fun to work on and sew!


I am stopping here. I know I will get number one done but I also have a quilt challenge to do by October 1 and I haven't even started that yet. No pattern and I haven't bought the challenge fabric yet.  I have pinned lots of inspiration!

 I need to get busy sewing! 





1 comment:

  1. Love #2 and #3 - looking forward to see them finished!!

    ReplyDelete