Wednesday, June 19, 2013

WIP - An update

I really wanted to get something updated on where I stood on the projects I am working on.  I can easily forget or get side tracked along the way.

Here are my Moda Blocks that I have been making.  I am two blocks behind but really want to get those done by the next meeting in Mid July.  Seems doable- 5 blocks in one month.


Here are all my Tula Pink Blocks I have done so far.  I really like them and they are a cute size at 6.5".  We'll see if I am still saying that another 20 blocks in.
I then caught up on our Guilds Bee Blocks


 I have a few things to get done and I will be traveling for work next week so the goals for the finish along not looking so good.  I think I should be able to get the binding on the Easy Street quilt tomorrow night or Sunday night.  I picked it up from the LQS and it looks great.  That quilt is really heavy too!

I am linking up at Lee's for WIP - did you see her great new pattern she released!  Very cool!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, all of your Tula blocks are so fun! I love the fabric choices! How are you making your fabric choices? I think it's amazing to see so many people making these blocks at once and using such diverse fabrics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your blocks. Both the Moda and Tula have a fablous scrappy feel. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of work going on over there!Love your Tula cross blocks - these types have been jumping out at me lately, may be one in my future!!!!

    ReplyDelete