I am using the Wednesday WIP to keep myself on task and the goal is to post each week. So that means I need to sew each week. Some weeks that will be tough since I work full-time, travel for work, and a HS kid. But it also keeps me in check to be sure to crave out some time for me since I am happier when I get to sew. On with the progress:
1. Finished my solids Wiggly Whimsy quilt. Read all the details here.
2. I did get the back done to the Summerville patchwork. Now just need to quilt it.
3. I did get out the hexies and stitched a few watching TV last night. I just didn't have the energy to sew last night! I bought some Noteworthy 2.5 charms to stitch into hexies and did a few of those too. I am also working on the Hexie MF from I'm a Ginger Monkey (Fat Quarterly). I had not sew one since last summer! I need to get more done. Totally bad picture but you get the idea.
My next new start is a block of the month through my LQS. I am in a monthly Moda club which is always fun. I did pick one of the lines that the shop choose but thought I would start with my stash and supplement as needed. I am thinking it is going to have a dark blue with fun colors I like that go with it and then a background/light fabric. We get patterns/instructions for three blocks but only need to make one. Not sure if I will make all three or just the one. I am hoping to keep up monthly with this. Here is the fabric for the first block. I think of course I could change my mind yet!
My other WIP's for Q1
1. Easy Street-no progress
2. Civil War sampler - some quilting done but lots to go yet.
3. Only made one journal cover for a swap - have 5 to make and 2 binder covers yet too!
Thanks for stopping by and I love to hear from you too! Linking up with WIP Wednesday!