Wednesday, November 14, 2012

WIP Wednesday

Just got back on Sunday from a 4 day sew weekend so I did get alot done this last week. So here is a quick run down of where a few things are at.
Quilting the t-shirt quilt which is a large twin on my home machine. That was a little overwhelming at times but I just kept going one block at a time and it is coming along.  I have it finished for oldest when he comes home from school next weekend so will need daylight and some long arms to hold this up to get some good photos over the weekend.


I also started a cute Moda Bake Shop pattern with this Kona Solids Bright charm pack.  I love how pretty they are.  I need more Kona white to finish up the blocks.


I have 3 quilts I would like to have quilted before the end of the year.

  • Grandma's Quilt for Christmas- should be able to do this year
  • Summerville Patchwork
  • Moda U Sampler - going on two years for this one 
Thanks for taking a look!  Linking up at Freshly Pieced!


No comments:

Post a Comment