Sunday, November 4, 2012

First Post

I have been faithfully reading blogs for the past year and comment on occasion as well.  I kept thinking it would be nice if I would have a record of what I have been working on as well.  I really want to be able to look back see what I made and why I made it.  I want to remember the details. 

I have been procrastinating about the first blog post since I had no idea where to start.  So I figured I would just write something, anything.  That first step always seems harder than it is.

I wanted to post one picture (really just to see if I could figure this out!)  Here is a picture of my mom and I from a couple of years ago.  We have been going to a quilting retreat once a year for a really long time and recently we just added one weekend to her "cabin" quilting with some friends.  Sewing, shopping, eating with friends is always fun.



Well the first post is done and it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be! On to quilty posts in the near future and learning how to blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment