So my list in the order I am hoping to finish:
1. Badger Quilt - Son #2 is waiting for this one and I am almost there so this one will get done. One border on and the other almost ready to go on. Yeah 1" strips - love the look but that's a lot of strips to fit across an 80" quilt!
2. Moda Friendship Quilt- This one has been on the list for a while now. However I received an email this week that my long armer is offering 15% off in July, and this one is really big so that may get me to get this one done!
3. I also want to make the Rail Fence for Margaret's Hope Chest that Crazy Mom Quilts is hosting by August 1st. I have extra strips cut from the batiks and then that would use all that up!
4. The Stitch n Flip I started in April at Paducah for my niece for Christmas.
5. Tula Pink last year's Summer Sampler Have about 45 more blocks to go. Nice to be able to finish this summer!
6. Batik Scrappy Majestic-this one is cut and ready to go and thinking it will be a donation quilt or someone at work. (I just found out one of co-workers is making a granny square afghan for me!) This one she might like. So we will see.
7. String Quilt-I need to use up some scraps and I love string quilts I really want to just do one with all the light fabrics but I have so many! My plan is just use the lights but we will see how it goes.
8. Aviatrix Medallion Quilt-I love this quilt and a few quilting friends are making it and I want one of my own. I am going to cut into my Botanics bundle I got for Christmas. No need to save it!
I am loading this one up. This way whatever strikes my fancy I can work on and hopefully finish! I am linking up at Q3 Finish Along with The Littlest Thistle.
Happy Sewing Everyone!