Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Q2 Update

Here is a list of what was on my list and what did get done.

1.  Badger Quilt for son #2- Worked on it but not done.  Here is the top almost done.  I have two rows to sew on the top and bottom of very skinny strips.



2.  X and Plus Quilt - That was a finish!  Read full post here.



3.  Moda Friendship Quilt- nothing done on this one!

4.  Kids Charity Quilt-Complete- Full post here.



So I made it to 50%.  Not so good.  I thought focusing on one thing at a time and a shorter list would help get closer to 100% but not so much.  Oh well!  I did get lots of sewing done just not in the month of June so let's see what can get done in the 3rd quarter.  That is crazy how fast the time goes!

I will be making another list and giving these and a few others projects another attempt to make it to the done pile.

Linking up to Sew Fresh Quilts for Let's Bee Social and WIP Wednesday.

Happy Sewing!

6 comments:

  1. Two finishes is better than none, and you did make good progress on the first quilt. I love how the black pieces seem to dance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be too hard on yourself about your goals. After all, this quilty stuff is supposed to be fun, not cause for stress or guilt. Your X and Plus quilt is lovely - very pretty colors. I like the diagonal movement across the design created by your placement of lights and darks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with The Colorful Fabriholic...celebrate that you have 2 quilts done, so pretty, and one for charity is always extra-good!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on all your work this quarter. I am in love with your X and Plus Quilt, Beth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work, Beth and you'll finish them when you're good and ready :)

    ReplyDelete