I made the infinity scrap from the Fat Quarter Gang. A couple of girls at the quilt shop had them and thought they would make great gifts for my son's girlfriends. I did the youngest ones first. He requested grey and coral. I bought a few pieces and then filled in with stash fabric. I had gotten some Botanic and Indian Summer. Then used other black/grey/white prints. I thought it turned out cute. It seems like a lot of fabric and you will probably need to iron. it. I told him the return policy is give it back and then you guys go pick one out together. I would not want this pretty fabric wasted! I don't think that will happen.
Here is the Christmas list updated.
1. 5 Thread catchers- pin cushion thingys. (that is the technical term) November 13th -DONE! 2. Apron- chocolate theme - gift for my friend that we make chocolates together each year- Finally found the fabric but we are done with our chocolate making so next year.
3. 3 sets of pot holders, towels and now coasters - gifts for co-workers. DONE!
4. Knitted cowl - bought the yarn last year and want to wear this now! (I haven't started) bought the circular needles. Needed help on the pattern but now not sure where I put it!
5. Paper pieced pillow for SIL Xmas gift - No progress
6. Xmas Table runner - gift for my son to give - DONE!
7. Christmas candies/chocolates - gifts to variety of people including teachers- DONE!
8. 2 Infinity Scarfs- 1 DONE!