Friday, April 4, 2014
Recap of the first quarter what was on the list for goals and what was accomplished. The list was a big one!
1. Tula Pink City Sampler- Finished off another section but still just under half to finish up.
2. Moda Friendship - made progress but picked it up off the floor and haven't gotten back to that one.
3. Badger Graduation Quilt went from this
To this - see the full post here.
4. The Riley Blake Challenge Complete see full post here.
5. Left Over HST Quilt - post here.
6. X and Plus Quilt- Progress but didn't finish. I have 10 blocks to do. I was really trying to get it done this week but work just got in the way of that. I have momentum so I want to finish in April/May.
I also finished this one that wasn't on the list. Plus another small one I haven't taken pictures of yet. Maybe this weekend.
Didn't quite get everything done that I had hoped but there was a lot on my list and I am thrilled with how much I have sewn so now what will be on the list for Q2.
Linking up to Fresh Sewing Day, Crazy Mom Quilts and NTT, Can I Get a Whoo Whoo!
Busy weekend ahead with lots of fun things planned so hoping I can fit in a little sewing!