Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Making Christmas 2013 List

A linky party that needs a list to be done by Christmas, why yes sign me up for that!  These items are separate from my FAL Q4 goals since most of these are not even started so don't qualify.  This list we can add to it and link up finishes as we go. The goal is to finish up things and get some encouragement from others along the way.

So here is my list:

1.  5 Thread catcher - pin cushion thingys.  (that is the technical term) November 13th
2.  Apron- chocolate theme - gift for my friend that we make chocolates together each year
3.  3 sets of pot holders and towels - gifts for co-workers
4.  Knitted cowl - bought the yarn last year and want to wear this now!  (I haven't started)
5.  Paper pieced pillow for SIL Xmas gift
6.  Xmas Table runner - gift for my son to give
7.  Christmas candies/chocolates - gifts to variety of people including teachers

I really need to stop but as I look at everyone's list I know I will add a couple of great ideas!


So go over to Rainbow Hare and Making Rebecca Lynne to see what others are linking up and the schedule to see what is happening!



5 comments:

  1. I love your list, Beth, and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects as we draw towards Christmas. Thank you for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good! Love the chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you get your list finished! I'm still working on my list of things to do today! LOL!! Unlikely I'll get it done LOL!! Maybe tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am still trying to figure out what a thread catcher is, and by the looks of the floor beneath my table, I could use one! Am looking forward to see a photo

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's quite a variety of makes! good luck. =)

    ReplyDelete