1. Moda 2010 Quilt - So this one has really been on the back burner. Started in September of 2010 and I am doing a smaller version that the pattern called for and still not done. I did finish the one block that was giving me issues in March and have not looked at it since. This has a pieced sashing to finish it up. Thinking it will be too small to be useful. I need it done! Updated 12/30/13 done!
3. Ohio Stars- These are from a quilt that I am not going to do so now I just have these blocks and need to figure out how I want to finish this up. I made these in December of 2011. I pinned something on Pinterst over the weekend I think would look really cool. Now to see if it will work with what I have. Updated 12/30/13 done!
4. Moda Friendship Blocks- I started this one this year but my LQS owner tells me no problem to finish this in 2013! I have 6 blocks to go and then to decide on a layout. The layout the club is doing is using less blocks and I was not loving it so I did make all the blocks and thought I can do something else with the layout. I am contemplating on point. Blocks done and setting picked.
5. Dancing 9 Quilt- this was my leader and ender project and now I have enough to start the nine patches. I would love another 2.5 inch scrappy quilt done by the end of the year! Updated 12/30/13 done!
(Sorry this one is really a bad picture!)
Not included for the Finish Along but will also be working on this quarter:
1. Tula Pink Sampler- looking to finish all 100 blocks. Current count is 46 and none on deck to sew. No Progress!
2. 5 Thread Catchers with pin cushions- I want to get these done for Mid November for our yearly quilting Cabin retreat. Done!
3. 3 Sets of towels and pot holders for my handmade gifts to my co-workers. Done!
The list is a little long but I figure anything I finish will be huge especially when everything gets busy with the holidays. This gives me a great to do list when I would rather just watch television with the hubs and not sew.
Wish me luck since now I must sew! Linking up to Q4 Finish Along at She Can Quilt and Lee for WIP Wednesday.