Wednesday, September 4, 2013

September WIP List

Since my list for last month served me well.  I am going to go ahead and do it for this month to keep myself on track. Here is what I have been working on this week.  More Tula Blocks.





I did Section 3 blocks 36-46 but somehow missed no 43.  I think I need to put these aside for now and start working on my challenge quilt.

So here are the rest of my goals for September:


1.  MMQG challenge quilt
  • Pick fabric and pattern
  • Cut and Piece
  • Quilt and Bind
2.  2 Moda Club Applique Blocks
3.  3 September Blocks for Moda Club 
4.  Finish the X and + Quilt (This one is Q3 Goal)
  • 10 blocks to piece
  • Piece top
  • Quilt and Bind
5. Tula Pink City Sampler
  • Section 3 Triangles 36-55
  • Section 4 Stripes    56-71
  • Section 5 Squares   72-86
  • Section 6 Haiku      87-100
This is a long list but I have several sew days lined up so I have very high hopes this month!  

I am linking up to WIP Wednesday and Thursday Threads and Needle and Thread Thursday.  Now I will have to see what everyone else has been up to.


2 comments:

  1. I love your colour scheme. I have been collecting similar colours lately, I just don't have a quilt in mind ... Yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! that's some list! your Tula blocks look great and I love the colors you're using!

    Thanks so much for linking up with Needle and Thread Thursday!

    :) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

    ReplyDelete