Thursday, September 19, 2013

Looking forward to the weekend

So happy to have a day off tomorrow!  Going to enjoy lots of sewing time this weekend and a lunch date with the college kid!

 In preparation for the weekend I did a lot of organizing this week.  I was able to finish quilting my challenge quilt and prepped the binding.  Now to just stitch it down!  Then some photos.  I will make the deadline no problem!

I finally found a place for all the Kona packs I have been collecting through Kona Club at my LQS.  Yes, I have been using them in my Tula City Sampler but I think I need to make a lot more with this bunch of fabric!  I love that neutral bundle too!


Then I received happy mail this week and the fussy cut squares arrived.  Aren't they cute?  Now I will need to make more and see what I may do with them.

Hopefully I will get lots done this weekend.  Only bummer is I got a cold this week.  I rarely get sick and my throat is hurting and I just want to curl up and nap!

I am linking up to Thursday Threads and Needle and Thread Thursday.  They always have great stuff going on over there.

4 comments:

  1. Beth looking forward to seeing your challenge quilt. Your fussy squares look fabulous. I am waiting for my deliver. Enjoy! Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending out squishy mail is almost as fun as receiving it. I'm glad the blocks make it there safely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see one of mine in your fussy cuts! Can't wait to see what I get :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those fussy squares are so cute! Fabric packages are just the best!

    I'm so glad you shared at Needle and Thread Thursday!

    :) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

    ReplyDelete