The past weekend did not provide as much opportunity for sewing as I would have liked and the free time I had was instead used to plant my butt firmly on the couch and watch the first season of....
I know behind the eight ball on this series but since we had Netflex I watched. Now I am hooked! and have to figure out where I am going to watch Season 2 and 3!
Officially on Bloglovin. Not sure on this techy stuff but claimed my blog.
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/5222367/?claim=mnahq3rpw8q">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
Here is where I am at on my current projects
1. Scrap Vomit-Have just the 5 scrap blocks to do and one more with the black in it since I miss counted.
I had to rip one out since it looked like this. I was wondering why I didn't have enough matches. Just wish I would have not miss counted.
2. Moda Club Monthly blocks - done but forgot to take a picture. Fun colors and fabrics with grey. Liking them so far.
Status on other projects:
4. Easy Street - picked out borders and need to put them on and then quilt.
5. Shine-QOV quilt - bought borders so need to get them on and quilt.
6. I am also planning on making a quilt like this one from Don't Call me Betsy for a wedding gift. I have bought some fabric sketched out my plan since I want to make it bigger a lap size. I am excited to start it.
Linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced and Let's Get Acquainted.