Monday, December 31, 2012

Finish Along

I have just read all the rules and how the Finish Along will work over at She Can Quilt.  I think this will work nicely with the list that I have already started for 2013.  I have been following that blog for awhile and love some of the things she has made and boy has she finished lots of things in 2012!  I am not sure how one person can get that much done. This will be perfect to keep me on task to get some things done that have been lingering a little too long.

I love lists and I really love crossing things off my lists with a deadline.  I like working under a litte pressure even if it is just self induced.  There is never anything wrong with that in my book.

So it looks like I need to review my list and take some photos which I was going to do anyway.  I just need to do that today or tomorrow when I have some daylight hours.  So this should be fun and who doesn't like the chance at some prizes and being able to see what everyone else is working on!

Well, this was just a quick post now to get ready for this evening.  Have a safe and happy New Year's Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment