Monday, April 1, 2013

March Meet Up

March


1. Moda Bee Blocks-6, 2. scrap vomit - done, 3. Bee Block - Erin, 4. Shine 2, 5. pouch, 6. Bee Test Block, 7. Civil War Sampler, 8. Easy Street - layout

I had lots of sewing time plus a quilt retreat in there this month but not so sure April will be as productive since once the weather gets nicer it is harder to be inside.  The Scrap Vomit and Moda Sampler I completed this month and then Easy Street and Shine are in the flimsy stage awaiting borders, backs and quilting.  I have the borders figured out but not yet sure on backs and how they will be quilted.  I am hoping I can get them done this month.  I am pretty sure Easy Street is going to be sent out so I think its possible.

So this is the first time I was able to figure out the Mosaic thing.  Really wanted this to end up bigger but didn't want to mess with it anymore.  I was glad to have figured it out!  That's a step in the right direction.


I'll have to see what others have been up to!

8 comments:

  1. Your mosaic came out great! I had my daughter help me make one on bighugelab and she clickity clicked it all together and I didn't Learn a thing! Ah teenagers : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got a lot done! Wishing you happy sewing in April!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful makes for the month. The Shine quilt caught my eye right away. Gorgeous colors!

    Thank you for linking up to Let’s Get Acquainted this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous projects - love your Scrap Vomit quilt and the zip pouch. Did you use a laminated fabric for the pouch - I was wondering if it was different to sew with?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that's lots done! I know what you mean about the flimsy stage! That scrap vomit quilt is fantastic. i've been eyeing those for a while now- I'm sure I've got one in my future!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My goodness - how productive you have been in March. My own list of finishes looks puny compared to yours. Lovely quilts and I really love your Scrap Vomit quilt - cool effect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog name and wow, you have achieved SO much this month!

    ReplyDelete