1. Moda Friendship Quilt - this quilt has been on my list all of 2014 and while it is together and FMQ has begun it is big but I so want this one done so I don't have to have it on here for another quarter!
2. Tula Pink City Sampler - I did get all of my blocks together and figured out a background color now I just need to get the top done. I think this one may to to the longarmer. This one was on my list all of last year.
3. Blue and beige 16 patch scrap quilt - I pulled this one last quarter from the scrap bin and have not worked on it at all but Sarah from Confessions of a Fabric Addict is starting a QAL for the Hands 2 Help quilts so this is perfect since it is just waiting to be used.
4. Moda Modern Building Blocks - pulled the fabric but haven't started
5. Grand Illusion Mystery Quilt from Quiltville - I have worked on this in November and December and lots of the pieces are made not all but I love the finished quilt so this should be fun to make
6. Church dash blocks - I have wanted to make this block for a while and I needed about 20 blocks for a project so I made them up one night. I love them. Not sure how they will finish up but excited to see what I come up with.
7. String Quilt - I made the light one last year and still have some left and the dark bin is over flowing so planning on using them. So either a giant star or the spider web or both I really do have enough. Thinking this will be a Spider Web block.
8. Runner for the washing machine/dryer- The one I have now is about 19 years old and wearing out I really need a new one. I am going to use the FQS new free pattern with a charm pack I had stashed away.
Really not sure how I will even finish half of this list but I sure am going to try!