I think I need to par down the list and hopefully stay focused and funnel my sewing time to finishing up some of these this quarter. My sewing in the summer always slows down too just too many other things to do!
Here is my Q2 List:
1. Blue and White 16 patch -Roll over from last month but now the quilt top is together and the back are complete just to baste, quilt, and bind.
2. Churn Dash Mini- finish piecing. I bought my solids that I needed. Roll over from last quarter and no progress.
3. Tula Pink 100 blocks-Rollover since 2013! I did lay this out with several options and still not ready to commit. I did figure out that I have one block missing!
4. Cotton and Steel Mini quilt for a IG swap. I just ordered my fabric and I have finalized my plan. I printed out paper samples of the fabrics and played with them. The colors were off but I had a general idea of what I wanted but needed to play with out buying all the options in my head. Here is a picture of my plan. The colors read more blue but it is more green. I can't wait to start piecing this one.
Here is the fabric - the pink didn't make it yet.
5. Binder Cover- I make a cover for the club I am in at my LQS so I paper pieced this heart and need to finish it up.
I am leaving it at 5 and two of these are smaller projects. As I am writing I am thinking of all the other things I have started or that I want to start so hopefully this will keep me focused and productive this quarter.
Linking up to On the Windy Side.