August was a blur and it seems that September is as well. I have sewed some not as much as I would like and worked more than I would like. Not sure that is going to change much but the work travel doesn't seem to be too crazy so that will be an improvement!
I have one little quilt to share that I will donating to Project Linus for 100 Quilts for Kids over with Quilts in the Queue this year. Today is the last day to link up so getting in at the end. I had some charms of fabric from Cluck Cluck Sew of both Oh Clementine and Wallflower. Then used some solid fabric to put this together really quick. I used this same pattern when I first started sewing as my go to baby quilt. At the time I used 2.5 inch squares for the four patch so with 5 inch squares it sews up quick.
I am really happy to have finished it in time and am sure it will keep a small girl warm.
I have a few more things done and that I have been working on and plan on updating for the Q3 Finish Along! So there should be some additional posts in the next week.
Thanks for reading!